Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Kelsey - A Greensboro Personal/Senior Shoot

A few weekends ago, I loved being able to take pictures for Kelsey. I first met Kelsey a few years ago through my church's youth group, and I just fell in love with her personality. She has an amazing bubbly spirit, but a sweet maturity about her as well, which is so rare for someone her age. She has been amazing for our church/youth group/worship team, and is an incredible example. Kelsey's almost a senior, so we did a personal/almost senior shoot! I loved getting to walk around downtown Greensboro with Kelsey and her sweet Mom, Kami. Enjoy just a few of my favorites - more to be coming soon!

                                                   Downtown Gso has some amazing places to shoot!


                                                                  Gah, this girl can put on a model face.
                                                               





                            Amazing bottle wall that we almost got in trouble for shooting in front of!


I love a girl who will get in weeds for me.





                                                    Those eyes!






No comments:

Post a Comment