Sunday, December 21, 2014

Miranda - A Jamestown Personal Shoot

In case you haven't noticed from previous posts, I absolutely love downtown Jamestown. Another love of mine is my amazing model for this post - Miranda! I first met Miranda a few years ago when I was helping out with our church's youth group. She is full of life and energy and pushes the boundaries (but in a good way!), which I love. Miranda turned 21 just a few days after our shoot. I am so glad we were finally able to get together for a lunch date and take some pictures to celebrate her hard work in school. She is an incredible model - one of those who nails the look in one take, which makes my job so easy! Miranda, you are so beautiful, and I can't get over your amazing eyes in these pictures. I loved hanging out with you! Here are a few favorites of mine - more to come soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment