Monday, January 5, 2015

A 2014 Recap - Personal

Well, I'm still having a hard time writing 2015. It truly seems like this past year has flown by. It's so hard to believe a year ago Michael and I were coming home from our honeymoon in Jamaica! This has been an incredible year, though. Michael completed his year of chemo and has had encouraging follow-ups. I've completed another year of school, which was sometimes quite difficult. My office succeeded at hosting a first-year prostate cancer 5K. Michael's car detailing business has taken off. I was able to do many incredible photo shoots, and start my own website!

This holiday season was incredibly fun. I was so ready for a break from school. Michael and I had 13 of us under our roof for Christmas, and it was wonderful. Then we had more friends visit over New Year's with us. Families got to meet for the first time, and we're so thankful we have the room to house all these people!

Here are some pictures from our holiday season just showing a glimpse of what it was like. I'm so excited to see what 2015 has in store for us!




























No comments:

Post a Comment