Monday, November 23, 2015

Macie - A Burlington Senior Shoot

Well, I normally do my blog posts on Tuesdays, but I was so excited about this one, and they've been so patient, that I'm posting a day early! :) The thing I love about Macie is that these pictures describe her so well. She is kind, beautiful, and so easygoing. She didn't mind climbing in waterfalls or scrambling up massive turkeys. I worked with her mom for years and was SO excited when she asked me to do Macie's senior shoot! My favorite thing about this family is that they're not afraid to use props!! I love having props to spice up a shoot, and they did not disappoint. They had a carload full of pumpkins, mums, outfits, balloons...everything you could possibly need. And it was perfect! We shot at Cedarock Park which was a new location for me and I loved it. There were seriously so many favorites, so enjoy a few of them!! More on FB soon!



                                                                  Just stunning.






















3 comments:

  1. I have been around this young lady since she was in diapers, she is the sweetest ,kind,caring,thoughtful young person I've ever known. She is beautiful inside and out. I know she will go far in life because she knows what's good and what's bad, and I've never seen her do bad in nothing. Good luck girl, your beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been around this young lady since she was in diapers, she is the sweetest ,kind,caring,thoughtful young person I've ever known. She is beautiful inside and out. I know she will go far in life because she knows what's good and what's bad, and I've never seen her do bad in nothing. Good luck girl, your beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina! Thanks so much for your comment! I completely agree with you. Macie was an amazing model and she's a fabulous girl. I can't wait to see what she accomplishes!!
      ~Karin

      Delete