Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Isabella - a High Point Senior Shoot

I absolutely loved this shoot. I know I say that about all of them, but I really mean it this time :) Isabella is one of the most adorable and beautiful seniors you'll ever meet. She was an absolute sweetheart and so easygoing. She didn't mind climbing through weeds and briers (and sometimes questionable mattresses...) in an old barn or hiking around office parks with me trying to find the perfect location. She was an amazing sport and I think it was worth it. I also love her because she has been super patient over the holidays waiting for her pictures :) Enjoy just a few of my favorites! I had such a hard time picking out just a few!



  

That glow though!


She kills me













Love











No comments:

Post a Comment